Adventures of Show Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adventures of Show Forums

A place for discussions, updates, events, and indecent exposure.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Blogs?.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Willie

Willie

Blogs?..... Empty
PostSubject: Blogs?.....   Blogs?..... Empty3/12/2009, 3:55 pm

What the fuck is a blog?

according to wiki:
A blog (a contraction of the term weblog) is a type of website, usually maintained by an individual with regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics or video. Entries are commonly displayed in reverse-chronological order. "Blog" can also be used as a verb, meaning to maintain or add content to a blog.

or a internet journal

Willie's definition:
a way for emo people to share there emo-ness with other emo's via the web, so they can all get together and be all emo on an island and call it emo-island for emo's. BALLS.

that's not the real definition tho....that's just something I made up just know.

side note:
this is my first blog. so this is like history or some shit. if anyone wants to print this out I'll sign it so you can frame it and be a happier person.

also i can't spell or grammar correctly, so if you see a mistake fuck off and keep it to yourself, the more you point out thats wrong the more i drink, and you dont my death on your conscious........or do you?

fuck you murderer's
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Chris

Blogs?..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blogs?.....   Blogs?..... Empty3/12/2009, 5:43 pm

murderers, hahahahaha. i like that!
Back to top Go down
http://showtheshow.com

Blogs?.....
Page 1 of 1