Adventures of Show Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adventures of Show Forums

A place for discussions, updates, events, and indecent exposure.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Playing Ketchup

Go down 
2 posters

Should we open a PayPal Donation account?
1 - Yes
Playing Ketchup Vote_lcap100%Playing Ketchup Vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
2 - No
Playing Ketchup Vote_lcap0%Playing Ketchup Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Chris
Admin
Chris

Playing Ketchup Empty
PostSubject: Playing Ketchup   Playing Ketchup Empty3/24/2009, 3:53 pm

Running a forum all by myself (even one this small) can get a bit tedious. Especially when you have a full-time job and a show to develop. Despite all that, from here on out I will be making a better effort to keep this thing up to date. But for now I wanted to give you an "At-a-Glance" view of what we've committed to do and what we have done. Below is a list of videos we've put out and on what day they were available online:

Prologue (7/4/08) <- fucking smilies
Teaser (3/1/09)
Pilot (3/8/09)
Perfume Ad (3/15/09)
Anti Drug - PSA (3/22/09)

So we said we'd bring you something new every Sunday and since making that statement, we've more than held to our promise (if you haven't found our Easter egg videos yet - the loss is on you). We are getting a lot of comments about the second episode and when fans can expect to see it. Some people are disappointed in the fact that we've only gotten 1 episode out. Please remember, we're just 2 guys...We have full-time jobs and tight budgets. The crew we have for the main episodes helps us out for free and during rigorous school schedules. The short videos we've been releasing since the Pilot premiered are done entirely by Willie and I.

I've created a poll to see how we should proceed with an idea i've been mulling over. Paypal donations. If you really like us that much, help us out.
Back to top Go down
http://showtheshow.com
brokendown

Playing Ketchup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Ketchup   Playing Ketchup Empty3/28/2009, 1:19 pm

As long as there's no fee to keep one open, why the hell not?
Back to top Go down

Playing Ketchup
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adventures of Show Forums :: News :: New Video Announcements!-
Jump to: