Adventures of Show Forums

A place for discussions, updates, events, and indecent exposure.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

worse than star wars

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ninhaloi

PostSubject: worse than star wars   5/28/2009, 12:21 pm

my anticipation for episode 2 trumps how excited i was for the new-ish star wars movies. how long you gonna make me wait?
Back to top Go down
ninhalo6ix

PostSubject: Re: worse than star wars   5/28/2009, 12:23 pm

this was me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris
Admin

PostSubject: Re: worse than star wars   5/28/2009, 12:56 pm

haha, unfortunately things have been out of our control for quite a while. our main equipment crew member was filming a musical for his senior project (which is AMAZING and we'll post with his consent when it's finished up). And a bunch of other reasons, but instead of giving you excuses which however legit they may be are still boring to listen to...I'll give you some good news:

1. We've found a few new crew members with some incredibly high production power and our videos are going to look A LOT better and get finished quicker.
2. Supplementals are starting back up, we shoot a brand new one tomorrow (posting to the site won't happen until later this week since we'll be out of state Sat-Sun).
3. We've taken the downtime and done A LOT of work on our scripts, this will help get the episodes shot quicker as well.
4. The final scene of episode 2 is ready to be shot and the editing of the dailies is almost complete. June and July are going to be big months for the show and for our fans. We've got some serious upgrades to the show and the site planned, hold tight a bit longer and we promise big surprises that will prove the wait has been worth it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://showtheshow.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: worse than star wars   

Back to top Go down

worse than star wars
Page 1 of 1