Adventures of Show Forums

A place for discussions, updates, events, and indecent exposure.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Skibbles Commercial

Go down 

How would you rate Skibbles?
1 - Exploding heads is nothing to laugh at, my mother's head exploded and I haven't been the same since.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
2 - Mildly entertaining but I wouldn't use the word FUNNY.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
3 - I laughed, a little.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
4 - Very funny, you got an LOL.
100%
 100% [ 2 ]
5 - I laughed so hard I shit myself and/or my own head exploded in a fit of laughter and i'm now reading and writing through a translator.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Chris
Admin

PostSubject: Skibbles Commercial   6/29/2009, 3:02 pm

This is our 3rd supplemental, it is our first HD production and the first video we shot with our newest crew members. Special thanks goes out to them and those who helped that day - Arville, Blake, John, Adriane.

I will let Willie elaborate on the idea for the skit as it has been his idea for sometime now. In brief, we thought the skittles commercials lately have been amazing. Totally over the top and just ridiculous, some are even a little dark. We wanted to over accentuate the dark side of the skittles commercials and ever since Willie figured out how to blow up heads in AE, he's wanted to blow up mine. So that's basically it.

For those of you who missed the additional scene at the very end (3rd surprise roommate) this was a last minute add on. We wanted a 3rd roommate to come out, see all the blood and gore and to act extremely disturbed. As soon as he saw the skibbles, he was to run over and enjoy them anyway. One of our cameramen/pa John Kelsey (he owns the jib-arm we used for the amazing crane shot you see in the beginning, more of those to come for sure) was down so we had him be the roommate. As you can tell we didn't add any blood or gore but i think you still get the idea of what's happening. We took a few takes but upon reviewing for the final edit we decided to go with the shot you see in the supplemental. John's excitement is genuine, his looking around is priceless. I just think back to that moment as if he were a little kid who just did what his parents had asked him to do and was excitedly looking to us for approval. It really is a priceless look and i found it to be the best part of the entire skit. usually the real stuff is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://showtheshow.com
Willie

PostSubject: Re: Skibbles Commercial   6/30/2009, 11:57 am

I don't remember what commercial its was, I think the one with the singing rabbit. Anyways I love me some skittles and there commercials are usually hilarious and out there. a lot of tag lines suggest that a lot of these candies out there have a flavor so fuck yes that it will explode a rainbow of joy in your mouth, or maybe that was MJ's slogan, oh my a Michael Jackson joke, never too soon. He died in the 90's.

any ways explosive flavor...how about a flavor so explosive that your head explodes. OK.

so I thought "Blow your fucking head off" I laughed and some years later we finally made the joke. I wanted it all to be more bloody but we cant toss blood all over the place, why not, cuz shut up thats why. the extra bit at the end was just the funniest thing ever, if you don't think so then just stop the video before it comes up and everyone leaves with a smile.

now when you guys view these threads with the polls FUCKING VOTE. it's real fucking easy. or do you not give two shits and want us to just stop making the show and never make your life happier. VOTE or DIE I feel like papa did. whats his name these days popalocka piddly dad. VOTE.

I love you all more then pooping.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Skibbles Commercial
Page 1 of 1