Adventures of Show Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adventures of Show Forums

A place for discussions, updates, events, and indecent exposure.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Im awake...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Willie

Willie

Im awake... Empty
PostSubject: Im awake...   Im awake... Empty3/19/2009, 1:44 am

I don't know weather to write my shit down in the blog thing or the willieness thing....they kinda seem like the same thing.
I also don't know which weather im supposed to use just then...whether, i figured it out, i wrote the wrong one. Why is there 2, fuck that shit, we need one there, one where, one weather, it all sounds the same coming out my mouth so it should all look the same on paper. if we can tell which one we mean when we are speaking then you can damn sure as shit figure it ou on paper, am i right...yes i am right, fuck you people who said no just now while reading this....

I'm way off topic from what I had originally signed on to write about and now i forget the main point. fucking blogs.

I was going to write something about these movie trailers i watched just a second ago, they were romantic comedies and they bummed me out cuz im going to bed in my empty ass no one around sleeping situation i have at the moment.

I kept clicking comedy to find something to laugh at to cheer me up before my slumber but they kept turning out to be romance. bunch a jerks. I thought it was kinda funny that i kept getting the romance shit, and i was going to write funny stuff about it....

It doesn't matter I think the first collection of words i brought to the table is more interesting now. What the disco dance is the difference between this blog and my willieness section....I need to figure this out so i Know what to write in each.

I kinda feel just like making fun of blogs in my blogs cuz i think they're silly. and here I am writing in one, so I'd be calling my self silly the whole time.

what the fuck is the point to any of this shit i just wrote, its 130 in the morning i should be in bed getting rest for work, instead im writing in my blog about how I think blogs are kinda stupid......neh the are stupid, no kinda.

but its ok because I know they're stupid and knowing is half the battle.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Chris

Im awake... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im awake...   Im awake... Empty3/19/2009, 11:12 am

the willieness section was for random stories, this was for daily entries more related to real life.

blogs are stupid. i like them to a degree. because i like to be stupid. to a degree.

lets end this with an elephant

elephant
Back to top Go down
http://showtheshow.com
Willie

Willie

Im awake... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im awake...   Im awake... Empty3/19/2009, 11:57 am

afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Im awake... Empty