Adventures of Show Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adventures of Show Forums

A place for discussions, updates, events, and indecent exposure.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Anti Drug - a PSA

Go down 
3 posters

The Anti Drug
1 - Drugs are murderers, I do not approve of your mockery.
The Anti Drug - a PSA Vote_lcap0%The Anti Drug - a PSA Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
2 - Mildly entertaining.
 0% [ 0 ]
3 - I laughed, a little.
 0% [ 0 ]
4 - Very funny.
The Anti Drug - a PSA Vote_lcap100%The Anti Drug - a PSA Vote_rcap
 100% [ 8 ]
5 - LOLZ + ROFLZ = This Ad.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Chris
Admin
Chris

The Anti Drug - a PSA Empty
PostSubject: The Anti Drug - a PSA   The Anti Drug - a PSA Empty3/23/2009, 10:48 am

This is our second supplemental. Ironically, we were all prepared to make a completely different skit Willie had written a while back but unfortunately we ran into some technical complications...Anyone want to buy us a few Arri light kits?
Being the extremely amazing professionals we are we threw something else together that very morning on the last day we had to shoot. The Anti Drug is the result.

I have always wanted to do a spoof on those incredibly ridiculous "Above the Influence" commercials. For those of you (mom) who are unfamiliar with these outrageous commercials, one example is a young girl standing on a pier. As the camera comes in closer you realize there is another girl in the water just below her, drowning in an extremely graphic manner. The commercial goes on to say something like "You wouldn't let your friends drown to death...Why would you let them smoke Marijuana?" Oh right...that's a sane comparison.
So Willie and I worked out the idea to show a similar situation in our favorite method; over exaggerated seriousness and sarcastic undertones. I am especially fond of Willie's visualization of the Voice Over near the very end.

Let us know how you feel about this via the usual manners. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://showtheshow.com
ninhalo6ix

ninhalo6ix

PostSubject: Re: The Anti Drug - a PSA   The Anti Drug - a PSA Empty3/23/2009, 11:26 am

hearing you say the metaphor that letting your friend do pot is like jumping off a four story building head first into concrete.... i giggled, had to watch it twice, you sound so serious. =)
Back to top Go down
hallmansound

hallmansound

PostSubject: Re: The Anti Drug - a PSA   The Anti Drug - a PSA Empty4/30/2009, 3:55 pm

My favorite supplemental thus far... I would love to see more...maybe Asa and I can come up with a clever one on our own jocolor
Back to top Go down
http://hallmansound.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Anti Drug - a PSA   The Anti Drug - a PSA Empty

Back to top Go down

The Anti Drug - a PSA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adventures of Show Forums :: Interaction Action Adventures! :: Reactions to our Adventures-
Jump to: