Adventures of Show Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adventures of Show Forums

A place for discussions, updates, events, and indecent exposure.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Usernames...what's it really get me?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Admin
Chris

Usernames...what's it really get me? Empty
PostSubject: Usernames...what's it really get me?   Usernames...what's it really get me? Empty2/27/2009, 2:41 am

Basically nothing...except access to hilarious conversations with weird and often creepy internet people. Or if you wind up coming to the Launch party it'll save you 2 bucks off your cup! Sign up by March 5th and you'll automatically be added to the list of VIP guests. You'll get $2 off which means you'll be drinking all night for 3 fucking dollars. Just remember your username when you show up, otherwise we can't help you out now can we?
Back to top Go down
http://showtheshow.com
yobweja

PostSubject: Re: Usernames...what's it really get me?   Usernames...what's it really get me? Empty3/5/2009, 9:02 am

i'm excited Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Usernames...what's it really get me?   Usernames...what's it really get me? Empty3/5/2009, 4:02 pm

dear lord, so are we...
as the week winds down and we get closer to the deadline, we find more and more work to do. at points during the day i kind of have to step outside myself and say "this is happening...we're really doing it..." this entire experience has brought so many feelings to the surface, it's nice to see our ridiculous ideas turning into a reality after all this time and to know that despite all the difficulties and distractions we've made something here. and it's just the beginning.
Back to top Go down
http://showtheshow.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Usernames...what's it really get me?   Usernames...what's it really get me? Empty

Back to top Go down

Usernames...what's it really get me?
Page 1 of 1