Adventures of Show Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adventures of Show Forums

A place for discussions, updates, events, and indecent exposure.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dr. Willie give me some funny advice forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
22madman22

Dr. Willie give me some funny advice forum Empty
PostSubject: Dr. Willie give me some funny advice forum   Dr. Willie give me some funny advice forum Empty3/23/2009, 11:47 pm

Dr. Willie,
I was stuck at school for spring break because of my stupid internship, making me essentially that guy alone at the end of the bar drinking whiskey. As fortune would have it some jackass had decided to take it upon themselves to engage me in conversation. I guess it was to be their good deed of the month? It was a portly African American woman so I clearly was not interested. After several attempts to get them the hell away from me I decided it was time to bring out the big guns so I said “look I have big ears & a small penis” thinking it would scare them off but it didn’t! She laughed said she didn’t believe me and continued the conversation as if nothing had happened. You got to help me Dr. Willie how can I make people hate me without the whole process of 2-6 days of getting to know me first?
- Marcin
Back to top Go down
Willie

Willie

Dr. Willie give me some funny advice forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Willie give me some funny advice forum   Dr. Willie give me some funny advice forum Empty3/24/2009, 9:37 am

Mr. Marcin,

I suggest urination. People don't like pee, especially when it's someone else's stream coming in direct contact with them. And if they are into it, well they're into just about everything, and that is what we call a keeper. Take her home and do all the things you never dreamed any one would do. Then never let go of that person as you have found your sole mate. And live happily ever after and all that.

~Dr. Willie

P.S. if you don't want to pee on somebody for fear of being arrested or just a shy bladder, try telling them to fuck off.
Back to top Go down

Dr. Willie give me some funny advice forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adventures of Show Forums :: Random Threads :: Dr. Willie's Silly Advice Forum-
Jump to: