Adventures of Show Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adventures of Show Forums

A place for discussions, updates, events, and indecent exposure.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chris Vs. the Tow Truck

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Admin
Chris

Chris Vs. the Tow Truck Empty
PostSubject: Chris Vs. the Tow Truck   Chris Vs. the Tow Truck Empty4/14/2009, 4:23 pm

So today my sweet mother came to take me to lunch and drop off some crap I left at home over the weekend. Since we were in a bit of a hurry we stopped off at a pizza joint right down the street from me. Unfortunately there was not a lot of street parking available close by and since it was raining i figured I'd utilize the parking lot of a Rite Aid directly across the street. As I pulled in and parked the car for her I noticed the walls plastered with signs warning me that if i parked there and did not visit the Rite Aid that I would be towed. "Fuck that" I said as I chortled to myself. "No one actually does that anyway."

After a successful parking job I skittered over to the pizza shop and joined my mom. Being the paranoid person I am I decided it was best to park by the window just in case a truck did come by. Low and behold about 5 minutes after we ordered I noticed a tow truck creep into the parking lot and assert itself by one of the 2 exits. I surveyed the situation and noticed there was no one parked in front of me and as long as that remained the case I would not worry about moving the car, in fact i was still doubtful the truck was there for me rather than just stalking the parking lot.

Of course, as things always tend to go my way, the tow truck began to back up and pull around to where my mom's car was parked. I saw him backing up towards our car and shot up out of my seat and bolted to the parking lot. 2 rather large black fellas were waving the tow truck on towards the car's back end. Without a word I unlocked the car by remote and staying on my haunches I crept into the driver's side which was out of their line of sight. I turned the key and started the car and much to their befuddlement and down right amazement i started the car and pulled forward through the small space in front of me...As I looked up I saw almost the entire staff of the pizza joint looking out the window (i guess i caused a stir when i jumped up and ran for the door). All the Mexicans (sorry possibly some Guatemalans in there too) were smiling and giving me thumbs up. As I turned the car around to pull out i I swelled up with pride, lowered my window, smiled a huge lame grin and flipped the drivers off. I will not soon forget the expressions of embarrassment and rage on their faces as I continued on my way out of the parking lot.
Back to top Go down
http://showtheshow.com
Willie

Willie

PostSubject: Re: Chris Vs. the Tow Truck   Chris Vs. the Tow Truck Empty4/15/2009, 10:10 am

This story makes everything about my penis worth it....don't ask me want that means just except it and move on.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Chris Vs. the Tow Truck   Chris Vs. the Tow Truck Empty4/15/2009, 11:32 am

i'm very proud of this moment - perhaps even more than my 2 sons who live with their Amish mother - Eli and Jacob.
Back to top Go down
brokendown

PostSubject: Re: Chris Vs. the Tow Truck   Chris Vs. the Tow Truck Empty4/29/2009, 4:37 pm

You got a for real LOL out of me on this one. That was a fucking excellent move, way to just gtfo instead of trying to reason with them.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Chris Vs. the Tow Truck   Chris Vs. the Tow Truck Empty4/29/2009, 5:51 pm

haha yeah man, ive always wanted to do that. fucking tow truck bastards.
Back to top Go down
hallmansound

hallmansound

PostSubject: Re: Chris Vs. the Tow Truck   Chris Vs. the Tow Truck Empty5/2/2009, 9:02 pm

fucking awesome, man. you are a true inspiration! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://hallmansound.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Vs. the Tow Truck   Chris Vs. the Tow Truck Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris Vs. the Tow Truck
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adventures of Show Forums :: Blog Talk :: Chris' Blog-
Jump to: