Adventures of Show Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adventures of Show Forums

A place for discussions, updates, events, and indecent exposure.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Cuddler

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Admin
Chris

The Cuddler Empty
PostSubject: The Cuddler   The Cuddler Empty4/29/2009, 6:25 pm

So, I didn't intend to make a post on this but since Craigslist decided to take down my Ad/Job Offer i'm going to...Obviously. Anyways, last night I had a really intense and upsetting dream, a nightmare really. I won't get into the specifics because no one would care anyway but I was sitting at work and thought "I need to laugh this off because it's still upsetting me." So I posted this:

Title: (domestic gigs) Cuddler Wanted
Looking for a Cuddler, any sex will do but preferably a 18 - 25 year old female with a clean and attractive physique. If you are male you must have a beard and be burly but cannot sweat very much. I don't like sweat when I'm cuddling.

I had a really bad nightmare last night and was up most of the night thinking about it...I'm fairly convinced if I had someone to cuddle with, someone to hold me tightly when I wake up in a cold sweat and to gently run their fingers through my hair and whisper "Everything's alright, you're safe here." into my ear, that I'll be able to quickly fall back to sleep.

Please do not respond to this ad if you snore heavily or if you plan on making fun of the fact that I have a teddy...his name is Polar btw...call him by his name.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Compensation: I offer my warm bed to sleep in while i'm at work and some goldfish snacks as payment.

NOTE: I fully intend on posting this again in a different category and posting the resulting e-mails on the forum, here are a few bland ones:

From Neil @ Comcast: "6-1 200...male..cuddler here..you female?"
From Jennifer: "Your ad sounds right up my alley. I would love to cuddle with someone and get paid goldfish. Ive always had dreams of a job like this. When can i start?"
From Bill: "hi i am male cuddler just looking for a female to cuddle with to keep you safe at night. let me know if you are interested"
Back to top Go down
http://showtheshow.com
brokendown

The Cuddler Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cuddler   The Cuddler Empty4/29/2009, 6:37 pm

You hit up jenny for some pics. Tell her in sleepwear only.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Chris

The Cuddler Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cuddler   The Cuddler Empty4/29/2009, 10:35 pm

haha, well if she's willing to get paid in food...it's probably a bad sign.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Chris

The Cuddler Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cuddler   The Cuddler Empty5/14/2009, 2:41 pm

I have reposted in a new section. Hopefully it will stay up longer than an afternoon this time.

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/msr/1170844742.html

EDIT 1: Got a good response today, first one worth sharing:

"Hey there,
I'm a twenty year old transguy (FtM) looking for some cuddles as well. I'm short and chubby so if those are a problem, sorry! I do have facial hair but not quite a full beard yet. I'm also sporting one tattoo and one piercing. I'm not sure if you are down with the more alternative look...I tend to rock that look. I'm very sweet and loyal and have a pretty gentle soul. I also sleep with a stuffed dog named Tawny, so don't feel bad about Polar. I'm also a musician--I play the guitar and a few other instruments. I also sing but I don't claim to be good. Smile Anyway, I'd love to learn more about you and if I seem interesting at all feel free to write me back.

Hope to hear from you,
Liam"

OK, so my question is - I knew there were FtM trans but honestly, how do you do that all the way? Are there doctors out there who specialize in grafting penis' onto women?
Back to top Go down
keiser

The Cuddler Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cuddler   The Cuddler Empty5/15/2009, 3:23 pm

i think there are doctors who do that.this girl at work keeps telling how her sister wants a penis and how they keep telling her she is "to young for a penis"lol.
shit cracks me up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Cuddler Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cuddler   The Cuddler Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cuddler
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adventures of Show Forums :: Blog Talk :: Chris' Blog-
Jump to: