Adventures of Show Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adventures of Show Forums

A place for discussions, updates, events, and indecent exposure.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

sup, mexican?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tori

sup, mexican? Empty
PostSubject: sup, mexican?   sup, mexican? Empty8/20/2009, 1:41 am

i made a username and new thread. now explain to me why i did both of these things, please.
Back to top Go down
Willie

Willie

sup, mexican? Empty
PostSubject: Re: sup, mexican?   sup, mexican? Empty8/27/2009, 11:19 am

congratulations friend you are now apart of some thing not retarded. Your username allows you to keep up to date with what the hell we are doing here at show the show. You will be among the first to know shit. What shit you ask? Well I'll tell you, But later.

With your new username you can view the writings we write with our humor and reply with your opinions and or reactions and or funny ha ha words. Also don't bother informing me of any grammatical or spelling errors found in my threads cuz I already know I don't proof read my writings or give a shit. Also I'm working on it and I don't need a grammar nazi such as yourself bombarding me with corrections. Also I can't stop you from doing so, so do what ever.

As for this specific thread you made I have no idea why you made it. This is a stupid thread. Make a thread about something interesting, cuz this is just fucking boring.

Now enjoy your self. We take all our members very serious and love you all very much. Go forth and take it all in, read our posts and reply with your thoughts. Post threads that provoke insight and uprisings. And once again congratulations on becoming a member to the the show's forum, you are now better then most of everyone.
Back to top Go down
tori

sup, mexican? Empty
PostSubject: Re: sup, mexican?   sup, mexican? Empty8/27/2009, 11:34 am

excellent. thank you for the info! and i'll refrain from being a grammar nazi in this forum.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Chris

sup, mexican? Empty
PostSubject: Re: sup, mexican?   sup, mexican? Empty8/28/2009, 12:41 am

NO
Back to top Go down
http://showtheshow.com
Sponsored content

sup, mexican? Empty
PostSubject: Re: sup, mexican?   sup, mexican? Empty