Adventures of Show Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adventures of Show Forums

A place for discussions, updates, events, and indecent exposure.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lunch Talk - Canabilisim, who would you eat?

Go down 
2 posters

What Celebrity would you eat?
Arnold Swarchenegger
Lunch Talk - Canabilisim, who would you eat? Vote_lcap0%Lunch Talk - Canabilisim, who would you eat? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bruce Willis
Lunch Talk - Canabilisim, who would you eat? Vote_lcap0%Lunch Talk - Canabilisim, who would you eat? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Will Ferrel
 0% [ 0 ]
Emilio Estevez
Lunch Talk - Canabilisim, who would you eat? Vote_lcap100%Lunch Talk - Canabilisim, who would you eat? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Ving Rhames
 0% [ 0 ]
Marisa Tomei
 0% [ 0 ]
Robert Deniro
 0% [ 0 ]
John Lithgow
 0% [ 0 ]
The entire cast from Cheers
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Willie

Willie

Lunch Talk - Canabilisim, who would you eat? Empty
PostSubject: Lunch Talk - Canabilisim, who would you eat?   Lunch Talk - Canabilisim, who would you eat? Empty4/15/2009, 12:39 pm

When ever I gather around the lunch table in the break room the conversation
never goes the direction your normal work talk would go. This was yesterdays
conversation.

One of the editors here is really interested in finding out what people taste
like. He doesn't want to actually eat a person but he is really intrigued in
finding out the flavor of a human. He thinks we probably taste like pork. I
agree, we probably have a similar taste to a fat ass juicy as shit mother
fuckin' pig. Hell yeah. After discussing the flavor of people we moved onto
cloning meat. Scientist are working on cloning meat so we don't have to
slaughter animals no mo. Which is pretty bad ass. High five to science dudes. The point to the meat cloning fun fact it that with this technology we can clone human meat. Which would solve all curiosity. This got me thinking. Thinking like a mother fucking entrepreneurial beast. A furry bear beast. When this technology comes out I am going to corner the market on Celebrity meat. That's right. Eat the stars. The next time your at the market and you're deciding between some boneless chicken or a thick porterhouse, you can pan a few meats to the right and think about
dining on some Denzel Washington, or maybe a succulent 16 OZ Hailey berry. With
this thought in your minds what celebrity would you eat. I'll put up 10 people that I'd like to eat for the polls but if there's someone you'd eat who I didn't think of let me know. And if anyone else out there is truly interested in knowing the flavor of
people, try and get your hands on some Whofu, the tofu made to taste like human
flesh. It's illegal in the States so if you find some, let me know.

I know I have a lot of dudes in my list, this isn't a list of stars I would want to sleep with, its people I would want to eat...although Marisa Tomei would be found on both my lists.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Chris

Lunch Talk - Canabilisim, who would you eat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Talk - Canabilisim, who would you eat?   Lunch Talk - Canabilisim, who would you eat? Empty4/15/2009, 3:32 pm

Emilio all the way son.
Back to top Go down
http://showtheshow.com

Lunch Talk - Canabilisim, who would you eat?
Page 1 of 1